- Winsor & Newton - I am listed on this website as a Winsor & Newton featured artist. It includes information and images.
- Mall Galleries - The Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours is one of the oldest societies of professional watercolour painters. Based in London, its exhibitions are held in the Mall Galleries.
- Marine House at Beer - As from October 2011, the Marine House Gallery in Beer, Devon, will be exclusively presenting my new paintings.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Publishers of The Art of Watercolour - The French Publishers have produced a limited edition book ‘L’Art de L’Aquarelle’ which features my work amongst 24 of the world’s top watercolourists. Email Sonia Seince for more information on the book
- The Art of Watercolour - A magazine for watercolourists and was first published in France, as L’Art de L’Aquarelle’, in 2009. It is now published in English as ‘The Art of Watercolour’. The first English edition has an 8-page article on my work.
- The Artist - The Artist is a practical magazine for artists by artists. Over many years this magazine has featured articles written by myself and ‘The Artist’ columnists’.
- The Artist & Illustrator - A practical magazine for artists by artists. Over many years this magazine has featured articles written by myself and ‘Artist & Illustrator’ columnists’.
- Watercolour Artist - Watercolour Artist is an American art magazine which will feature my work in Spring 2012.
Societies and Groups
- The Sussex Watercolour Society - Founded in 1977 the Sussex Watercolour Society has constantly played an active role in the visual arts.